A quick and healthy snack!
What goes in
large potato, 1
olive oil, 1/2 table spoon
salt, 1 pinch
oregano seasoning, 1/4 tea spoon (alternatively, make your own mix using dried oregano, dried basil, black pepper powder, chilli flakes/powder, finely chopped garlic)
Microwave, porcelain microwave dish with lid
What to do
1. Peel and cut the potato into 8-10 wedges
2. In the microwave dish, mix the olive oil, salt and oregano seasoning
3. Put the wedges into the microwave dish and rub them in the mix so that the wedges all get coated
4. Spread them evenly in the microwave dish and put the lid on
5. Cook in the microwave at medium heat for 4-5 minutes (After you give it a try, you’ll figure out the optimal time)
6. Sprinkle more salt or oregano seasoning to taste, if required.